We need a rockstar Program Manager to help launch a subscription video business in the UK.
This is a startup within a larger organization, and we need a PM to oversee daily status and communications. It’s a technical project so while you don’t need to be a developer you should understand the basics of the SDLC for multiplatform application.
You’ll work with Product, Tech, QA, and Business units to make sure all the project dependencies are properly tracked, tackled, and resolved.
Your skillset should include classic Technical Program Management skills of:
- – Plan and manage all project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- – Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks.
- – Establish team velocity and release cycles.
- – Identify and communicate key performance indicators.
- – Develop, maintain and effectively execute software development iterations throughout the life of assigned projects, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements.
- – Participate in decisions on what features products should have and their prioritization.
- – Assist with technical feasibility, implementation approach, deployment strategies, and QA efforts.
- – Required Qualifications
- – Experience with Agile software methodologies
- – Effectively communicates with both technical and non-technical participants.
- – You’ve successfully launched new businesses and products before
- – You enjoy understanding details and complex interactions and distilling them into their simplest components.
- – You can communicate effectively with CEOs, developers, marketers, content managers, and everyone in between
- – You’re passionate about continually improving processes and making teams as productive as possible.
- Preferred Qualifications
- – Agile Scrum Master certification
- – PMP
- – Direct to consumer/subscription business experience (edited)